Before we can start, it is important that the necessary requirements are met. I'm afraid we can't do without bureaucracy.
In the following list, we have compiled all the important information for you, including information on the assumption of costs for your fertility treatment.
- Positive rubella immune status
- Negative HIV and hepatitis status in both partners.
Requirements according to the Social Code V for SHI patients:
- The costs can only be borne by married couples. The entitlement begins at the age of 25 and ends for women at the age of 40 and for men at the age of 50.
- Before starting treatment, a treatment plan must be submitted to the health insurance company for approval.
- The own contribution varies between the individual health insurance funds. Our employees will inform you about the current status.
- Only egg and sperm cells of the spouses are used.
- The medical necessity of ICSI must be documented by the physician. It is only present in the case of male infertility, if necessary in the absence of fertilisation after previous in vitro fertilisation treatment (IVF).
- Before the treatment a consultation must have taken place with an authorised facility.
- A maximum of three treatment attempts is possible; previous attempts at artificial insemination are taken into account.
- If spouses are insured with different health insurance funds, the respective health insurance fund will bear the costs of the measures/examinations for the spouse who is insured with it.
Costs for cryopreservation are usually not covered.